Monday, November 12, 2012

The News is Out

Today is Nathan's birthday! happy Birthday Nathan!

As part of his birthday celebrations, he made a little facebook post. Now it wasn't exactly a secret, but I had no idea that he was going to share.

So, the cat's outta the proverbial bag and I'm pregnant!

It's okay, I'll give you a second...

I'm pregnant.



Little one is almost 12 weeks old, and while I'm technically not out of the first trimester woods, baby is looking good and measuring ahead.

And so am I...



many many more details of this experience to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow,
    I am really excited for you both. It is a crazy and wonderful ride. I can't wait to hear more about how things go for you. Wishing you the best! Call on me anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...