This weekend, Nathan is out of town for a show tonight in Johnson City.
(Shameless Husband Plug) Hey - if you're in those parts go check them out at Capone's.
Anyway, it's 10:00 am and I've had one of those fruit smoothies with oats and spinach and all those things that are probably super nutritious for the little guy. Then I followed it up with a big mug full of decaf and a chocolate covered strawberry and two episodes of gossip girl - I can't help myself.
For the rest of the day I have the following on my agenda:
- baby registry at babies r us, because I can
- go to world market, because I can
- drink more decaf, because I can
- tj maxx in search of an awesome deal on a food processor (maybe) and other awesome deals in general, because I can
- beasts of the southern wild, because the universe worked out to give me a netflix movie the day that I knew I'd be staying in for the evening hopefully eating a giant burrito!
Husband, I miss you like crazy when you're away, but I do love using all the pillows in the bed.
And because I know he misses me and the puppy too...