Saturday, February 9, 2013

A day to myself

This weekend, Nathan is out of town for a show tonight in Johnson City. 

(Shameless Husband Plug) Hey - if you're in those parts go check them out at Capone's.

Anyway, it's 10:00 am and I've had one of those fruit smoothies with oats and spinach and all those things that are probably super nutritious for the little guy. Then I followed it up with a big mug full of decaf and a chocolate covered strawberry and two episodes of gossip girl - I can't help myself.

For the rest of the day I have the following on my agenda:
  - baby registry at babies r us, because I can
  - go to world market, because I can
  - drink more decaf, because I can
  - tj maxx in search of an awesome deal on a food processor (maybe) and other awesome deals in general, because I can
  - beasts of the southern wild, because the universe worked out to give me a netflix movie the day that I knew I'd be staying in for the evening hopefully eating a giant burrito! 

Husband, I miss you like crazy when you're away, but I do love using all the pillows in the bed.

And because I know he misses me and the puppy too...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...