Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hooray

In about 10 minutes, Nathan and I will be out - without the baby! I have to admit I feel a little like a pro parent with my baby already down for the night, my hair up in a tip-top-to-knot, and even lipstick!
This feels a little different than our typical date night because we are going out where there will be other friends, which now thinking about it, I don't think has happened since Gavin arrived!
We are going to see one of our favorite bands - Snarky Puppy - who just won a Grammy! They are super fun jazzy funk, and really very talented.  We saw them in Roanoke a few years ago and are so excited to see them again live!

Take a listen!


1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! No kids for us yet but Ive been around enough parents to know getting out without the kid is a big achievement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...