Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Grilled Cheeserie

One of the great things about Nashville is it's food. There's no denying that I've had the best tortilla soup of my life here (I'm talkin' to you Mas Tacos) and I'm always open to trying something new.

Nashville has definitely caught onto the food truck trend with there being somewhere close to 40 food trucks in the metro area. That being said, there's been one in particular that I've always wanted to try.


Yes, you read that right.  The Grilled Cheeserie. Serving up delicious freshly fried grilled cheese sandwiches including a daily special grill (I've heard there's one with figs, yum!). 

So when I found out that they would be stationed at the Farmer's Market this past Saturday, Nathan and I headed down to try it out. 

It was a tough decision, multiple cheeses, multiple breads, and multiple add ons. I decided to go with a classic cheddar cheese on multi-grain with an add of bacon.  Nathan and I split a tomato soup, which was perfect on this dreary Saturday.


Ahem... perfection...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...