Monday, March 25, 2013

A Saturday Lunch Date

Nathan and I have been slammed the past two weeks. With a show two weeks ago in Johnson City, my traveling to Roanoke for a shower, and preparing for another performance last Friday night, not to mention all the other activities that just take up a lot of time, we haven't had very much couple time.

This is something I want to remedy immediately especially knowing we won't have much quality time together after little buddy gets here.

So, I asked if I could have my husband on Saturday. That's right, you weren't invited.  And when he asked what I wanted to do I knew exactly the answer. I'd been eyeing a particular "Scoutmob" deal for a while at the The Red Bicycle, which is a little coffee and crepe shop in Germantown. And the thought of a fluffy crepe just really got my pregnancy cravings going.

So we went. And as per usual what he ordered was better than mine. But it was still delicious and hit the spot on a spring weekend morning.



I'm such a sucker for some coffee art.



I got a carmel apple crepe, which tasted just like apple pie.  Nathan had a maple bacon crepe which was stuffed with bacon, apples, cheddar, and drizzled with maple syrup. Man oh man was it delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...