Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fun with Stamps

One of the benefits of my career is that I (and everyone else in the office) gets regular visits from product reps who bring us tasty treats and leave us fun things - including their new products.

A few weeks ago we found a rad Eames stamp set in the finish library, and I brought it home to play around with.

So I pulled out a normal piece of print paper and went to town.


I had just bought a frame at target on clearance (the glass was cracked) so this piece of completely free art is waiting on the wall to inspire baby boy and influence his creative genes.

Do any fun projects lately?

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamp art! Wishing we had a stamp set at our office.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...