Saturday, April 13, 2013

What Do I Wear?

Today we are going to take family photos!  I'm so excited :)

However, because of my shopping hiatus my maternity wear wardrobe has been mostly things that I'm just lucky I can still squeeze into, and things that the awesome women from church are letting me borrow.

Nevertheless I've had a lot of trouble this week thinking about what to wear. I mean, this is probably the one time in my life that I am going to be exactly 33 weeks pregnant. I'm trying not to build it up too much in my brain and have too high of expectations, but Darn It! I want to look cute!

We have a plan to go to my favorite place on earth for some ice cream, and then take dillan over to the dog park.  So I was thinking I'd have a cute ice cream outfit and a cute casual park outfit.

So this morning, I did a little impromptu shoot to see which outfit I had in my head will turn out best.  To me there's a very clear winner, but I really want to hear what you think?






Which do you think? Any accessories to add? Any mixes?

Thanks for helping! leave a comment and let me know what you think, but nice comments only please! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. that's what I think too :) I think I'm just going to add leggings and change shoes for the park!

      Delete
  2. Lacey floral top with brown beneath ... and ... I'm a photographer. ;)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I didn't think I'd like this one as much, but it photographs well :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...