Monday, December 10, 2012

Hooray, a scarf!

I knew I had to have a snood, or infinity scarf if you will, for this winter. I also knew that I had the exact colors (possibly my favorite colors to wear) that I wanted in my knitting box.


Yes, a gray and white striped scarf! Just what I've always wanted. I play around a lot with the pattern. I mean striped can mean alot of things. Do I want little stripes or big honkin' stripes. At first I knit and purled consecutively, then purled knit in the next color block, but this made the scarf zig-zaggy in profile and I just wasn't digging it. 


So I decided to knit every line and rotate colors every 2 - which was the only possibility since I was using 2 needles (instead of circulars).



Yes, I do have a white and gray comforter...

It was pretty slow going. I knit in the car and at Nathan's shows. I knit mostly while watching Revenge on Netflix. And finally, yesterday, I finished! And I basically haven't taken it off since. 


And just to emphasize my gray and white strip problem...Triple Whammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...