Friday, December 28, 2012

A clean 2013

Since we came back from Johnson City on Wednesday, my days have been filled up with a lot of cleaning and organizing.

We found a filing cabinet for $5 at the local Goodwill, and I've been putting it to good use, filling it with tax records, bills, and all that other stuff that just has to go in a filing cabinet.

I've almost got that last, yes one last box, unpacked from our move in June. It's just been sitting there for months, saying all those things that unpacked boxes say. However, now I have a new "donate" box that is also saying rude things to me.

And since we've, for now anyway, decided to probably stay put in our one-bedroom basement apartment until summer, I've listed some rarely used furniture on craigslist.

Even Dillan got into the cleaning mode and let me wash his favorite plushies.


How are you prepping for the big 20-13? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...