Friday, December 7, 2012

Well that was nice

I've wanted to write. Honestly I have. When we announced our news to the digital world, I was completely overcome by all of the kind words and well wishes. Seriously, after a few weeks of feeling overwhelmed, scared, and alone, all of the congratulations changed my perspective immediately, and I can honestly say that I am excited about being pregnant, becoming a parent, and yes even giving birth.

But despite all the warmth we received, I just didn't feel motivated to say anything here in my digital corner. I have been perfectly content watching Revenge on netflix and taking 40 minute long steaming hot shower every night before I go to bed. At 9... 

Oh, and not doing any chores. Like ever. 

So all that to say, I'm back, and I feel a commitment and an energy to blog. So thanks for sticking around readers.

And you - anonymous follower - you don't have to be shy! But if you want to be that's okay too. Just wanted you to know I see you (sort of).

Happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,

    Take in as many movies and books as you can. It may be a few months after the baby is born before you can enjoy those again. Are you going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? Either way, I am sure I can give you some stuff. If it is a boy...there will definitely be more stuff (i.e. crib bedding, breathable bumpers (chocolate brown), etc.). I have some books and a pregnancy journal that you are welcome too. If you are going to be this way over the holidays just let me know and we can try to get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...