Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snooded

I've been knitting scarves for over a year.

Back and forth and back and forth. 

And then it dawned on me, "I could make other things if I had some circular needles!"

So I went out and got myself a couple of circular needles. To practice (before I attempt a hat) I decided to make my doggie a snood. Inspired by this precious photo I found on pinterest: 

Source

Yes, that is how I thought it would turn out, the reality is it turned out like this:


Too wide at the bottom, and too short. But I realized it was too wide very early on, and I really just wanted to be finished with the project. It was good practice, and he does look very dapper...


And trying to scratch the snood off.
Well, I might try again, or try to make myself one.

Have you made your dogs anything recently? Were they disastrous as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...