Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On the Other Side

Well I took Section 1 practice exam last night and passed, but barely. I had a 4 point buffer zone...which is not good at all. When it comes to the real exam I will happily take a pass with 0 buffer, but until that point I need to get as much knowledge/memorization in as possible. Granted I started the test at 9 p.m. last night and rushed through it in an hour so I could go to bed. And I've already taken practice exam Section 2, and passed with like a 25 question buffer. I'm going to take it again tonight just as review, and to see how I do with material I haven't thought about in 6 weeks. 

But all that is not the point of the post. 

I'm so close to the end. a mere week away. And all I can think of is the things I get to do when it's over. 

1. I plan on getting ice cream Friday and Saturday night in Nashville. And I plan to finally experience Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. I'm going to sample ALL the flavors, but I'll probably end up with a scoop of each one of these: 
Black Coffee
Goat Cheese with Cognac Figs













Reisling Poached Pear Sorbet
Wildberry Lavender















Seriously, don't they look amazing? <mouth watering>

2. Go and See "The Hunger Games". I'm pretty bummed that I won't be part of the crowd going to see it at midnight tomorrow night, but I didn't buy premiere tickets because Nashville has an IMAX, and that would rule to see it on a giant screen. Then I found out there aren't any viewings next weekend, as it's only in IMAX for a week, then everything was sold out. but I will go see it, hopefully Saturday night, even if it is a puny theater. 

3. Anthropologie. That's right. I'm going shopping. I used to always feel a little disheartened at the seriously out of my price range clothing at Anthro, until I found an awesome deal in store. I'm hoping to find some again. 

4. Do all those other little things: take the dog on some walks/runs, spend time with friends, go out with husband, have a yard sale, pleasure reading, attend bible study again!, cook, grill, call family/friends, work on all those crafts I said I'd do for my sister's wedding, maybe make some art, relax, sit in the sun, do some online window shopping, watch seasons 3-6 of Doctor Who? and whatever else I want!

Yippee! 

Update: add knitting and learning to sew.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...