Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Name that Got Away

I spent many years wanting, needing, pining for a dog. Growing up, even though since 9th grade  my family had the heidi puppy, I always added the following to my mom's shopping list.

-puppy
-puppy leash
-puppy bowls
-puppy toys
-puppy food
FOR MICHELLE!!

So, as you can imagine, I spent some spare time dreaming of that magical day when I would have my own dog. Along with these daydreams came my scheming for puppy names.

Mine and Nathan's favorite: Nurbs.

Yes Nurbs. Short for: Non-uniform rational B-spline. That's what we get for being 3d modeling majors...

But for now I guess we'll stick with Sir Dillan de Pico and his other names.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...