Thursday, May 10, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

awkward:
 - Handing a friend an empty plate to set her strawberry stems on only to find that the stems had already been dealt with. I thought she was holding them, so when I handed her the plate she just looked at me and set it down beside her.

 - Trying to change something I'd already said around to sound a bit nicer after a friend asked "what?" only to have him repeat back the original to me. 
     "Some of us have to work in the morning"
     "What?"
     "I have to go to work in the morning"
     "No you said 'some of us have to work in the morning!'"

 - losing the clasp to my pants, so I'm hooking through the hole it left. And the hole just gets bigger...

 - dry shampoo is no match for my oily hair. But it is fun to spray on.

 - I had to clean up both pee and vomit from my dog this week. I think he was getting back at me for leaving him for a couple days. He's very needy. He also attempted chewing on a table, and has apparently reverted to all puppy tendencies.

 - sheesh. talk. about. ice. cream. much?

awesome:
 - little sister graduating this past weekend and a good time with the family.


 - baby niece, who I didn't think could get any cuter, did in fact get cuter.


 - anticipating big changes in my life soon.

 - I get to watch "Game of Thrones" because an awesome friend lent a password, and I think I'll watch it with all that ice cream I've been talking about. 

Another Awkward and Awesome

Awkward and Awesome's originated at The Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...