Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Big 1-0-0

That's right. Post number 100 right here. You're in it. And to commemorate this momentous occasion, I am going to post 100 things you don't know about me...

Just kidding. I would get bored after number 3 - which is that I have a serious love for Doctor Who and number 4 - that David Tennant is my favorite Doctor and number 5 - I recently watched every Top Gear episode featuring a Doctor Who actor/actress.

But that would be super boring, and you guys might stop reading. So here's to 100 things you don't know about Dillan.

Just Kidding. You know everything about Dillan. Except the fact that the quantity of freckles have multiplied by 100 (see what I did there) and it basically melts my heart every time I look at him. And then I panic because I have a deep fear that one day all his freckles will meld into one giant freckle and he will no longer be white and red but all red, which will exemplify his resemblance to a deer.

So, finally I will write 100 things about the 100 things that I could list for you.

No, I won't do that. But it would be much easier than creating any other list of things.

But all that to say, I'm really glad I started this little blog. I'm pretty excited that I've reached this mark and excited that people want to continue on in our journey, which will get pretty interesting as we transition into Nashville life. So, thanks for reading.

<digital high five>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...