Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm now closer to 30

On Saturday, I celebrated my 26th Birthday! Which means that I am now officially closer to 30 than 20. Whoa.


Nathan and I started off by sleeping in and then heading over to Cracker Barrel. I love Cracker Barrel. It's so deliciously terrible for you but so tasty. I indulged in the Multi-grain Berry Pancakes complete with blackberries, fried eggs, bacon, and coffee.
Yeah, that's what I got. 
Don't be fooled by the "fruit and grain" line at the top of the menu. The pancakes still come with warm maple syrup and a heaping scoop of butter.


Afterwards Nathan carted me around to various music stores to find something musical...I kind of tune that stuff out now.


Later on I went to an unofficial birthday cookout. Meaning, the cookout wasn't at all for me, but Facebook informed many of the attendants of the day's event and the news spread rapidly. Then I went down to Nathan's show at Carver Park where the band announced me as a birthday girl and where Danny, the saxophone player did NOT play me the birthday song. I was disappointed. But I had all these new friends there too :)



attachment.jpg

Then we went out for a night on the town with some band members.


So thanks everyone for making the day so eventful and fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...