Friday, June 22, 2012

Supper + Song at Imogene + Willie

Nathan and I have decided that Wednesday night is date night! Huzzah! So this past Wednesday we decided to try out a Supper + Song event at the boutique denim store Imogene + Willie.
I found out about this event from the pennyweight blog written by the super chic Elise Yetton, who is even more gorgeous in person and whom I wanted to introduce myself to but we left because I had a terrible headache and was loosing a contact. I know, excuses.
Anyway, it started out great with a super tasty taco from the Mas Tacos truck.
chicken, salsa verde, sour cream, cheese, cilantro.
And yes, that is a Jeni's cart in the background.
We also did a bit of people watching. As I mentioned here, I did my best to fit into the hipster scene. I may or may not have succeeded. You decide.
Photo credit: Imogene + Willie tweet
It was a fun event, other than the issues I was having with my contact and head. Next time we hope to meet up with a few friends so we don't look like such wallflowers there. And I definitely recommend getting there before 6. We barely missed the rush for the taco truck. It was a serious line, but seriously worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...