Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh yeah, I have news...

Remember how I was getting nervous about taking my professional exam, the NCIDQ?

Then remember how I fantasized about completing the exam and rewarding myself with ice cream?

Then I told you all about that ice cream and finishing that exam...

Well, all that paid off, and I'm happy to announce that I am an NCIDQ certificate holder. 




Triple pass - All three sections. With a pretty comfortable buffer zone too.


To celebrate, I posted an embarrassing photo and called it my happy face. I'll celebrate with more jeni's when we get to nashville next week. Until then, i want to see your happy faces too. Post me a link in the comments and tell me what you're celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...