Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dillan Pouts

Last week, on Wednesday, I realized that we'd been very bad puppy parents.

We forgot out dog's Birthday. 

I know, I know. "What kind of people are you?" Apparently the kind that forget a dog's birthday.

And Dillan noticed. In fact he rebelled by carrying mouthfuls of food from his bowl in the kitchen into the living room where he could slobber all over the carpet. When I tried to discipline him for this he pouted by eating basically nothing for the next 3 or so days.

I know, I know "What kind of person disciplines their dog..." The kind of person whose dog for the past 7 months has eaten all of his food in the kitchen.

But everything is back to normal and our "bad dog" is eating well again. We actually have just about the best behaved dog, especially considering we've done nothing to train him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...