Today I woke up with the desire to put on a pair of cropped tapered pants and oxford heels and a striped boat neck. Then I got to work where I immediately started playing the "Midnight in Paris" soundtrack.
Part of it may also be this unrealistic idea of what I imagine Parisians to be like. But here's what I blissfully imagine.
1. Super fashionable. French women have the ability to always look polished, but simple and slightly sexy.
2. I already mentioned coffee and baguettes.
3. Leisure. reading for hours at an outdoor cafe, with said coffee, but perhaps this time I'll have a croissant instead.
4. Art everywhere. Inspiration everywhere. History everywhere.
5. A dream I had recently in which I experienced something similar to Meg Ryan in "French Kiss" where I kept just missing a sight of the Eiffel Tower.
6. The je ne sais quoi.
All that to say, I have the wanderlust. Not traveling anywhere in the past couple years has wetted my appetite for a new city, a new adventure.
I mean, just watch this. Le sigh.
So what do you say, Nate?