Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Menu

We are gearing up today for another fun Contact the Militia show later tonight. If you're in the area and have nothing planned, come by.

Okay, now that the shameless husband plug is over let's talk about me, and Dillan I guess... Yesterday temperatures rose to 70 degrees. We took advantage and attempted playing with a frisbee. Dillan was really into it the first time I tossed it and sprinted off after it, but then not so much. I just looked like a dork throwing a frisbee to myself for 15 minutes while Dillan roamed around sniffing and trying to eat grass.

Do they make bunny shaped frisbees? Perhaps I should invest in a remote controlled all terrain vehicle and just attach a bunny to the top of that. But then I have the whole "my dog can spring 35 mph" problem. Le Sigh.

Tomorrow I'm super excited to 1) meet with my new bible study group 2) hopefully sell a desk that hasn't been used in a year (and put some cash in our pockets) 3) cook food for all the guys, and girl, in the band. Breakfast has been requested, as has typical men's breakfast foods: bacon, eggs, sausage gravy, waffles, and hashbrowns.  I have added at least one girly option to the bunch in the form of Mimosas.

All this followed by movie time. Movie choice = Scott Pilgrim.

Should be a fun weekend. What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...